Saturday, December 3, 2011

Welcome to Farm Girl Tails



I would have never dreamed that I would be one of those people that would sit around and blog daily. But, with the encouragement of some of my friends (and some much needed writing skills practice), I am here and ready to tell my stories of living the farming life, sharing my recipe box and my everyday ramblings of being a housewife, mother of 2 teens and student.


I actually found a few blogs that I enjoy reading on a daily basis about the very things that I do and the way of living that my family has chosen. It's great to see that other people take pride in their farming and daily tasks just as we do. I look forward to reading their blogs on a daily basis and when life happens and they don't post, I really do feel lost and wonder whats going on in their life that has caused the absence. 


So with this being said, I am here with my own blog. I do hope that this blog turns out to be one of those blogs that people can't get enough of and return too. Bear with me as I begin my journey here on the web as a blogger. 


Welcome!


 ~ Farm GirlPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment