Thursday, March 22, 2012

Finger-Lickin' Chicken Marinade

You just can't put any other name to this marinade than that. I just wasn't digging the ole regular fried chicken or just plain grilled chicken so I went to my favorite recipe spot. I did a quick search then narrowed down my choices. This particular one stood out, of course you know it was the name. Who can pass up Finger-Lickin' Chicken or maybe I have watched to much Lizard Lick on TV, what ever the case was it sure was a crowd pleaser at my home.

INGREDIENTS
1 cup oil (olive)
1/2 cup vinegar (cider)
2 tablespoons Miracle Whip (lite)
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoon Lemon juice
1 tablespoon salt (I used sea salt)
1 tablespoon pepper
2 tablespoons thyme
1 tablespoon garlic salt

DIRECTIONS
Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl.
Marinate chicken pieces at least 30 minutes and then to baste the meat as it cooks in the over or on the grill. 

YIELDS
2 Cups

NOTE
I like to marinate my chicken at least and hour. Yields a better flavor. 
You can find the original recipe at http://www.food.com/recipe/finger-licking-chicken-marinade-88939 

I served this with the salad pictured.


Enjoy!

~ Farm Girl



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment