Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rabbit News....

We bred Jinny at the beginning of February and we wasn't sure if it took. I guessed when it was time to put in the birthing box and just like clock work Jinny started pulling out her fur little by little. I thought she was just pulling my leg and doing it to make me happy but in the past 36 hours she really got busy pulling her fur. I had my husband go out and check on her and low and be hold there were a box of babies. We are not sure how many but there are some in them. I just hope that they make it.
I see one ear

I see an ear and an eye. But, we could feel several moving around in there.

I will keep ya'll posted as they we continue to learn from this. The kids are going to be very very excited when they find out.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment